Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm 31, aren't you?

While recently reading around on the Web, I came across this MSNBC.com story about how most men view themselves as a 31-year-old guy.

I read it with great interest because even thought I'm older than 31 these days, I seem younger (don't I?). It's a funny thing when you realize the age in your head doesn't match the calendar exactly (or even closely). You realize that time is flying by.

Having a wife, two kids, a dog and a mortgage means I have real responsibility and that I'm well into my life these days.

I'm not saying it's a pre-mid-life crisis at all. It's just that I feel younger and think I'm younger than I am. I think this is good.

"You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old," said George Burns.


So here's to all of us that are older than 31 but really aren't.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you're an immortal like me. You better start to do some sword training...

    ReplyDelete