Monday, June 2, 2008

New Olympic Rules - Or 57 Reasons You Gotta Be Excited To See How These Olympics Will Go...




BEIJING (AP) -Foreigners attending the Beijing Olympics better behave - or else.

Or so says a recent AP story I'm referring to here.

It continues on...The Beijing Olympic organizing committee issued a stern, nine-page document Monday that covers 57 topics. Written in Chinese only and posted on the official Web site, the guide covers everything from a ban on sleeping outdoors to the need for government permission to stage a protest.

But my favorite part is this - Those with "mental diseases'' or contagious conditions will be barred.

Really? This rules out most of my friends. Seriously. I'll have to cancel my group trip to Beijing now.

This kind of news can only get better as we get closer to the Olympics.

I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment