Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lifetime? Me?

So I'm travelling on business.


No, I'm not in Scotland. I'm in Chicago. I walked past the Tribune Building.



Unfortunately my dinner plans fell through, so I ended up eating alone. I walked up to the Magnificient Mile and found a nice looking restaurant. They had outdoor seating for a beautiful night, but there were no tables available. So I walked inside and said hello to the hostess.

As we were talking, Terry, the manager, motioned for me to follow him to the bar.



He looked at me and said:

"We have Lifetime on the tv for you sir. Will that be OK?"

I laughed but am I really that easy of a mark?

1 comment:

  1. But you're still a better man then I. Last couple of times I was in Chicago I picked dinner up and brought it back to my hotel room.
    At least you were man enough to watch Lifetime in public! :)

    ReplyDelete