Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dolphins Spotted!

During our July 4 Holiday Visit / Vacation, it wasn't really that hard to find the dolphins that recently made the Shrewsbury River home (ABC News covered it here).

The kids were so excited to see them and could barely contain themselves.

I found a new favorite "destination" sticker but didn't have a chance to buy one.

If anyone has a chance, please send me one. This really made me laugh, 'cause I remember calling the "bridge + tunnel" guys bennies.

I guess since McCloone's RumRunner got a plug on TV, I'll follow suit and make it seem like a bigger deal than it really is by plugging it here too. It really was quite a site to see all the boats and people on shore with video cameras, binoculars and media types covering this story.

Binoculars. Binoculars. I thought I saw them a minute ago.


Aside from the marine biology lessons, there was plenty of time for fun and swimming, as evidenced here.


All in all, it was a great trip. Wouldn't you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment